Discuss Update to website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your header definitely could be better – there’s a lot of empty space around it. The word GAS is in the name, there’s no need to mention it in the very next line. Something like this should look a bit better.
gbg.jpg

Your header definitely could be better – there’s a lot of empty space around it. The word GAS is in the name, there’s no need to mention it in the very next line. Something like this should look a bit better.
View attachment 9727

Dunno why you're complaining about his banner/logo - it does the job and does it well.

Dunno why you're complaining about his banner/logo - it does the job and does it well.

I have now added some videos on my website:
www.greatbritaingas.com

If there are any gas engineers within my area (Cardiff + 30 mile radius) and would like to use my building services, please contact me.
Have a look at my bathroom and kitchen videos and this will show you what I can offer.

Also called out today on a Ferroli Domi compact (Thermistor Fault).

"what do you think of the pipework"

THIS IS NOT MY PIPEWORK

View attachment 9711View attachment 9712

Good job they ran out of flexis for the gas connection !

Looks good too me, we'll done.

my only comment would be that I'm not to keen on your punch line 'big enough to compete' that's personal preference.

Big enough to trust or something would be my choice, as it makes it sound like you have to be a certain size to be in with a chance of any work, which in this day and age isn't true, in fact a lot of the bigger companies can't compete with one man band man who is just interested in earning a wage.

Other than that I really like the style and format you have used, clear , eye catching and professional looking.

Not complaining at all. As I say - there’s a lot of empty space in the header. A bit of waste of space, that's all. The very space could be used much better. Can you see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Update to website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock