Discuss Up Market Moderators with fancy Latin stuff on their page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

When I get around to updating mine - I am going to do some latin stuff as well

'Vidi Vici Veni' will be mine if they will allow it CHk what do you think

Like the ja rule album?

5amure7y.jpg

Veni Vidi Vici is - Julius Cesar I came, I saw , I conquered

so 'Vidi Vici Veni ' is ? its not rocket science

Chk

My daughter decided to create a family motto, so for Christmas I got this:

SemperV.jpg

Apparently it means "Always Awesome".

I also got a pen with the same motto, so I decided to register www.semperverendus.com which at the moment just contains a picture of our cat, until I figure out what to do with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Up Market Moderators with fancy Latin stuff on their page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock