Discuss Unvented extractor fan for gas cooker in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys

I'm moving to a flat but where the cooker is situated. I can't get a vented extractor fan as it's the same wall as the next door flat.

Are the none vented ones any good ?

Which one should I be looking out for ? Or avoid ?

Any tips will be helpful

Reply to Unvented extractor fan for gas cooker in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently moved in to a house and in one of the kitchen units where I want to put a intergrated freezer there is a small pipe coming...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help with a query. We have recently had a new kitchen installed and are arranging for our freestanding gas cooker...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock