Discuss Unvented - Dishcharge into Tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Titanium Trades

Gents, I have a Range Tribune HE Unvented system with a slow discharge into the tundish. I am G3 qualified however not much experience with external expansion vessels as all I have come accross so far have been Bubble top. I reset the TRV and the PRV but still a discharge. 3 options I can think of: Replace TRV / Replace PRV or recharge expansion vessel.... do you guys have a recommendation on which 1st or any other suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

check if there is ENOUGH air in the expansion vessel, if not recharge to 1.5, if that doesn't work, I would replace the PRV before the TRV. it is literally down to one of them, also make sure the system is not over pressurised as that could cause this problem if its not do as I said above.

hi, you will have a pressure reducing valve on the supply, this will be at 3 bar, this is what the expansion vessel pressure should be set at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented - Dishcharge into Tundish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Potable water unvented expansion vessel needs replacing - water is coming down the tundish. What else needs to be replaced. Does the enginneer...
Replies
Views
G
Just discovered water is constantly dripping out of the tundish (noticed from the overflow pipe outside dripping…) I beleive it’s coming from the...
Replies
Views
GrahamSE1
G
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock