Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unvented cylinder viability?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking at getting an unvented cylinder fitted but want to know if it's viable before even getting a quote.

My cold incoming main is only 15mm but I do get a good pressure and flow which doesn't change alot when another tap or shower is used. Would an unvented be possible?

Impossible to say without more information. In practice, you need to get a G3-qualified installer to test the performance of your supply and, if it is satisfactory, give you a quote.

can you fill a 1l bottle up in roughly 3-4 seconds ?

Reply to Unvented cylinder viability?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock