Search the forum,

Discuss Unsafe situation concerning a cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys
This is my 1st time here, I am training a gas engineer and I am a bit confused with one situation, I had different opinions and need the correct answer.
Basically a house with a gas cooker which has 2 missing knobs (broken), no leaks and they need to be pushed down and held to be lit, if released gas stops.
what would this situation be? AR or just NCS or nothing at all

Thak you all for your input

Good one this, they obviously work safely, (sort off)lol . I would list it as NCS , I don’t personally think it AR but its not far off .
Engineers judgement after all .

Reply to Unsafe situation concerning a cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, relatively new to the gas industry about a year and normally just do fires and boilers. The only reason i have the cookers ticket is for...
Replies
Views
A domestic Gas Standard pre-payment Meter was exchanged for a Gas Smart Meter (SM) and then connected back to the pre-existing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock