Discuss Undersink waste water pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pipefitter

Hi everyone , I'm looking for a reliable pump which will have 3 sinks run into it,only ever fitted sanivite before but looking for something a little more commercial for this job as it is a busy kitchen .cheers

No problem m8, if they ring Sani from their landline it will divert to their nearest official service engineer. Don`t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with em it`s just that I can service the Novabox and others like them in 30 minutes compared to +1 hour on a com2.

Yeah I just gave the client the option of the novabox & the sanicom & let him pick as I told him I have no experience of either ...as you say he will call sani for the servicing ...one job I don't mind losing ,thanks for your thoughts on this though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Undersink waste water pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock