Discuss Underfloor heating pump and manifold choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Having a load of work done at the moment, part of which is to have wet UFH installed, just looking for any thoughts around the best system to use.

There seems to be lots of choice, looking for 3/4 zone system.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Having a load of work done at the moment, part of which is to have wet UFH installed, just looking for any thoughts around the best system to use.

There seems to be lots of choice, looking for 3/4 zone system.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
Well, you could do a lot worse than talk to one of the sponsors here & 5% discount. :cool: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reply to Underfloor heating pump and manifold choice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of deep house renovation, planning to install wet ufh on the ground floor, and radiators on upper floor. Two bathrooms will have both...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock