Discuss ultracom 30cxi gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss123

Gas Engineer
I have been to change a ultracom 30cxi gas valve today and have had trouble setting it up,i fired it up after fitting and co was off the scale, phoned glow-worm and was told to wind the throttle in all the way and the back out 11 times and then adjust maybe up to 15 times, to get the co2 up, I went to 11 times co still off the scale, I checked the old valve and the throttle was wound out 8 times co copied this and with an inlet pressure of 18mb the co was 139ppm co2 8.5 ratio 0.0016 on Hi, just about in spec but would of expected better having just cleaned the hex and fitted a new door seal, the trouble is on low or when modulating down on ch the co2 was only 7.5 and it starts a blowing and farting noise, i tried to adjust the offset(which they state is course so only small adjustments are required) no matter how much i turn it makes no difference to the reading, this is the same with the cover on or off , is the new gas valve faulty or has any one experienced this, any suggestions would be appreciated.
C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ultracom 30cxi gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
hi, Im looking at a glow worm ultracom 18hxi that heats up to mid 70s/80s works for about 20 mins, then goes into low gas mode (one flame on...
Replies
Views
I have been to change a ultracom 30cxi gas valve today and have had trouble setting it up,i fired it up after fitting and co was off the scale...
Replies
Views
Fowlersrs
F
Gas flue analyser for sale : £225 Anton Sprint I v2 flue gas analyser kit with printer Comes with calibration Cert fully functional can be tested...
Replies
Views
I hope it's ok, being posted here, I just did a gas rate on an Gloworm ultracom 38cxi, I put it into service mode Hi, and ran the hot tap in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock