Discuss Ukulele stand made from scap bucket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Built myself a uke stand this afternoon, what do ya think? IMAG0305.jpg

You could of fitted a tap and then you could fill with your favourite tipple ?

shouldnt the uke be on the stand?

btw, kitchen units foor sale.lol

neat job ;)

Base is 22mm, the rest is 15mm Cu, all soldered joints of course

daughters got a uke, how the hell do you fret it, you must have small digits?

Not at all, sausage fingers!! It's the easiest thing in the world to play, with the possible exception of a jew's harp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ukulele stand made from scap bucket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock