Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 152
  • Views 1K

Discuss UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
its going to have to be a late start for me, icecream and strawberries just stopped by :(

Il put my money into the forum , the forum guys can either put it towards costs or a charity of the forums choice. Ive a direct debit set up for a cancer research already so the forum it is.

Il put my money into the forum , the forum guys can either put it towards costs or a charity of the forums choice. Ive a direct debit set up for a cancer research already so the forum it is.

Im the forum treasurer. I'll pm you my details.

Get your vital stats up them big boy, height, weight, target weight :)

Il get them up soon chapps . I think my scales are broken ive no used them in a while. ( digital. batteries maybe gone , ll-ion)

Il get them up soon chapps . I think my scales are broken ive no used them in a while. ( digital. batteries maybe gone , ll-ion)

Yes, the batteries in mine had gone too. I put new batteries in, and it went though its boot-up cycle. At least I think thats what it was.

Mostly it just moaned quietly to itself while the digital readout repeated SOS FAT G!T SOS FAT G!T over and over again.

its very enlightening when you start to to tot up the calories. was doing the shopping yesterday with the missus and took us double the time whilst looking at calorie info. Guinness is out and i'm back to Thwaites champion dark mild as it has a third less calories at 93 a can so i can have good 7or 8 if ive been a good Lad. but will only be drinking on a Saturday but may have the odd one during the week.

I actually went out for a walk with the kids today :eek:
Ruined it by scoffing a doughnut though :lol:

Went Bodeans in Soho today, if you like meat get yourselves there, blinding grub. Then off to Ripleys Believe it or Not with my bruisers when I could barely walk, also highly recommended

I've been fairly good today.

I've been drinking mostly water all day and this evening I cooked a chicken chow mein using a weight watchers recipe.

I've been looking into the red wine and cheese calorie situation. Its not great news - a bottle of red with my normal accompanying cheese and biccies is about 1000 cals. So I have decided to cut down to just 5 times per week. (kidding)

Ok, maybe once a week. You had better be worth it, thinner-future-me!

I had shreddies for breakfast without my tablespoon of sugar. They actually taste nicer without it.

Trouble was we went out for Sunday dinner, sort of spoiled my efforts. But it made me feel guilty so I got the excercise hike dusted off and ready for action.

Todays the start of it for me guys , they say breakfast is best meal of the day , but not sure about rabbit food,,

I'm taking weetaflakes in the morning, no sugar, with semi skimmed milk, and a salady type concoction for lunch with plenty of water, fruit and veg.

Gonna wind back on the beer too although I know this Saturday coming shall be a day we'll not talk about...........

If you get any smaller you will be buying clothes from the under tens range rather then the teenage section

Been ok today . Had porridge with semi skimmed milk it one of pre measured portions in packs of 50 golden syrup flavoured and comes in at 220 calories inc semi skimmed milk this see's right until dinner when i have butties on 3 slices of whole meal bread not sure of calories but i estimate around 500-600. Then i had a lamb chop sunday dinner no potatoes thiugh Always have sunday dinner on monday as we generally go out sunday. Got sticks of celery for when i get peckish in the evening had 5 sticks last night with a thin spread of cheese spread, morrisons cheap brand as it had least calories. They are quite filling and taste alright.

Didn't know Addams did coveralls for toddlers?
2e3ugy7y.jpg

Get a blender and make these.

Breakfast, 1 cup of oats one cup of milk and a banana

lunch, 3 handfuls of cabbage a carrot 2 cherry tomatoes. An apple,pear and orange and half a cup of blueberries.

I also add a serving of Protein to each.

I had a micky d's smoothie for lunch today, it was actually pretty good :)

Wow guys, now I know why we (you lot) are called plumb bums. I am one of those people who have always wanted to put on weight but never been able to. I think I have what is classed as a fast metabolism. You guys must have a slow one.

I have been watching these dvds my wife has bought which is all about healthy living and how dieting is actually really bad for you. This guy says that you should calculate your target weight in kgs and eat 1 gram of protein a day to every kg. Also, you should have double the amount of fats to protein. I can't remember the rest of it but they are pretty awesome lectures

My problem is just pure greed, always has been and always will be, i love to stuff my face.
So far though I'm enjoying resisting the need for greed :D

Ray --- Guys I used a customers scales today and im weighing in at a mighty 14.6 stone, and a mear 5ft 11 height so this is my start off weight,,,, pity it wasnt last year i was 17st 40" waist

Played my first 5 a side last night for about 9 months. Didnt realise how much I missed it. Knees were a bit sore this morning, but no pain, no gain.

Wow guys, now I know why we (you lot) are called plumb bums. I am one of those people who have always wanted to put on weight but never been able to. I think I have what is classed as a fast metabolism. You guys must have a slow one.

I have been watching these dvds my wife has bought which is all about healthy living and how dieting is actually really bad for you. This guy says that you should calculate your target weight in kgs and eat 1 gram of protein a day to every kg. Also, you should have double the amount of fats to protein. I can't remember the rest of it but they are pretty awesome lectures
It's 1 gram of protein to every pound, and double fats could be pretty dangerous IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock