Discuss UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking weetaflakes in the morning, no sugar, with semi skimmed milk, and a salady type concoction for lunch with plenty of water, fruit and veg.

Gonna wind back on the beer too although I know this Saturday coming shall be a day we'll not talk about...........

If you get any smaller you will be buying clothes from the under tens range rather then the teenage section

Been ok today . Had porridge with semi skimmed milk it one of pre measured portions in packs of 50 golden syrup flavoured and comes in at 220 calories inc semi skimmed milk this see's right until dinner when i have butties on 3 slices of whole meal bread not sure of calories but i estimate around 500-600. Then i had a lamb chop sunday dinner no potatoes thiugh Always have sunday dinner on monday as we generally go out sunday. Got sticks of celery for when i get peckish in the evening had 5 sticks last night with a thin spread of cheese spread, morrisons cheap brand as it had least calories. They are quite filling and taste alright.

Didn't know Addams did coveralls for toddlers?
2e3ugy7y.jpg

Get a blender and make these.

Breakfast, 1 cup of oats one cup of milk and a banana

lunch, 3 handfuls of cabbage a carrot 2 cherry tomatoes. An apple,pear and orange and half a cup of blueberries.

I also add a serving of Protein to each.

I had a micky d's smoothie for lunch today, it was actually pretty good :)

Wow guys, now I know why we (you lot) are called plumb bums. I am one of those people who have always wanted to put on weight but never been able to. I think I have what is classed as a fast metabolism. You guys must have a slow one.

I have been watching these dvds my wife has bought which is all about healthy living and how dieting is actually really bad for you. This guy says that you should calculate your target weight in kgs and eat 1 gram of protein a day to every kg. Also, you should have double the amount of fats to protein. I can't remember the rest of it but they are pretty awesome lectures

My problem is just pure greed, always has been and always will be, i love to stuff my face.
So far though I'm enjoying resisting the need for greed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back