Discuss ufh question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
evening all , Ive been asked to price an ufh system for a complete downstairs of a big house with lots of different floor types and heights. So I was wondering if the likes of myson or polypipe have reps that do site visits as it's a right pain to do a drawing to email them them
thanks in advance

I'd rather do the drawings myself so that the reps cant wriggle out of things if they then get it wrong, better still have the customers architect provide, if they are using one.

Not to much of a pain really,.....all they want is the shapes and sizes of areas involved..a small investment in time and energy,sounds like a nice job to get ya teeth into...

Do a bit of a drawing with the shape of the rooms, put as many dimensions as possible on the drawing and indicate the different flooring elements.
email to [email protected] they will give you a price.
on the email give your name and contact number.
Poly pipe is ok, but Wundafloor uses a similar pipe to unipipe ( aluminium core) . This will be easier to fit with the different floor levels.

Include dimensions on your plan. Use graph paper and a sharpie fine tip with a ruler. Use Myson it's nice and easy

Speedfit used to come out and do it, not sure if they still do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ufh question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am doing heavy house renovation and want to have ufh (multizone) at the ground floor and radiators on upper floors. I want to have consistent...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have domestic water based UFH - 20 years old. House is 100 years old with 5 beds. UFH everywhere. Works okay but perhaps could be better...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find myself searching for answers to heating questions and inevitably landing here, reading people’s similar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock