Discuss UFH commissioning form in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sedgy34

any of you guys got a commissioning form template for under floor heating you would be good enough to share many thanks in advance

the guys who made the system should be able to help you over the phone

We installed a Polypipe system and they don't have a commissioning sheet I've asked and if you are aware of the pas 2030 it requires a commission sheet

More shyte paperwork. It is a green deal thing.

It is yes! But if your not green deal installer and you have a green deal enquiry you can't do the work even if your gas safe registered cause only green deal installers can carry out green deal jobs

I know that but i'll wait a bit longer to see if this turns into another fiasco before spending my money.

Not sure what's going on where you are but in birmingham the midlands it's massive with carillion taking a 600 mill contract for the council

Thats what i mean. The same carry on as the Warmfront stuff where Eaga (Carillion) and big gas took over everything although it was supposedly open to all installers.
More jobs for the boys and brown envelopes for the people in the right positions and if we are lucky we may get a few dregs to cover our sign up costs.
It is all a sham like every other government concocted idea.
I'll sit on the sidelines for now.
At least you have had a turn from it.

We have had to jump through hoops to be honest most small company's wouldn't have the time to do what we have done but we have got through it and will have a contract next week for around 1.8 mill then we need to deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UFH commissioning form in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock