Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Two toilets backflow problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparkspark

Hi,

I've got two toilets installed back to back either side of a stud wall, they are joined with a branch, which then flows to the stack and vent. When the further toilet is flushed, it causes the trap level in the near toilet to drop by half inch whilst the other completes the emptying process. When flush complete, some dirty water siphons back to the near pan. I was thinking as the problem is neg pressure, could I install an aav from the boss connection on the branch, taking it up above the highest point in the pan via 40mm pipe.

Any ideas gratefully received :)

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try and get one locally in Bristol Monday, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two toilets backflow problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock