Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Twin flue option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Chaps

have no choice I have to fit a boiler with a twin flue option but having never fitted one only removed i have no idea what the best boiler option is that even offers a twin flue choice.

Any help would be appreciated

The only twin flued boiler I know of is a Keston boiler,

Don't go with keston

I'm sure baxi do one

Why do you need a twin flue riley ??

The new Kestons are rebadged ideal logics.
Or some of the baxis can be twin flued I believe.

Has to be twin flies as there is literally only one position the flue can run and it will absolutely have to run through a very short shallow void. One of these older properties where it has cavities created by stairs up and down changing the level within floors

problem with keston/ideal boilers is they cost a lot and only do high KW, i get the feeling we're not going to be seeing keston for much longer

I fitted a Keston when working for a previous company before going self employed, c55 if i remember right with a twin flue which was very easy to fit 50mm solvent weld basically. Had problems with the fan early on but manufacturers changed it and was trouble free from then on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Twin flue option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock