Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tun dish leaking intermittently on my Ariston Classico STI cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Anybody know of a timer plug or even socket where I could time the pump to come on like few mins every 20 mins during the day in a loop? or a timer where I can set at least 30 set programs per day - prefably a digital one.

You honestly don’t need that often. It shouldn’t need to turn at all over night unless you work weird shifts

No that’s fine that’s what I meant. As I say if your pipework is insulated. Once in the hour should suffice or twice absolute tops

Reply to Tun dish leaking intermittently on my Ariston Classico STI cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock