Discuss TRV4 - what is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what the columns headed Kv and Kvs are all about, but what is the last column, headed "a (2k)"? On some leaflets it is labelled with a Greek alpha.

TRV4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRV4 - what is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Today I noticed when the boiler is on, those radiators in the rooms I don't want heating are releasing heat even when the Drayton TRV4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking to fit a small Nordic 3 column radiator, but the red plastic bung that indicated the top has been removed along with all...
Replies
Views
I have a Daryl Hydracadia corner shower column. It has 3 problems that all developed nearly at the same time. It leaks when not on "head" setting...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock