Discuss Triton t200re (old model) not mixing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoyalCrabs

Hey guys,

Been introduced to an old 'electric power shower' today, a Triton T200RE "POWER PACK".
Some 15 - 20 years old, cold feeds into a pump/box in the roof space above the bathroom then feeds down to a small control box in the shower cubicle itself (via flexible 10mm pipeline) and basically, it wont mix water, either really hot or really cold.. Took control mechanism apart and it did seem a bit gunked up, they were contemplating just updating for a new power shower seeming as the current one is ancient..

But, if anyone has any advice / knowledge or tips for getting the beggar to mix again that would be grand..
OR
If someone can recommend a decent medium price range powershower that they trust and have used before ?

Cheers all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton t200re (old model) not mixing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock