Discuss Triton Power Shower making very loud noise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alderswood

Hi

We have a Triton Power Shower (model AS2000) which we have had for quite a few years and which has very gradually started to make a very loud noise when used. It is now just silly so something has to be done. It might be 'wear and tear' but I was wondering whether there is any point in asking a plumber to come and have a look and possible repair it or whether I should just replace the whole thing.

Many thanks.

K Alders

Sounds like it could be the bearings in the pump wearing out. Or there may be an airlock in the pump.

If the bearing are worn out, you'll need to replace the pump, i'm afraid.

could be air in the pump
they dont like air and get noisey so you would need to try and flush any air out

can you purge it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Power Shower making very loud noise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock