Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Triton Caselona - On / Off knob - and Triton Year of Manufacture Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davymac786

Triton Caselona - On / Off knob - and Triton Year of Manufacture Code

Hi - my On/Off knob on my Casendra shower is faulty - I contacted Triton to get a replacement however they said I needed the to buy the front cover at £36

I have this shower in the flat I bought last August and dont have a receipt - Triton said to get a code from the base of the unit but I cant see it as it is and without getting a plumber cannot get it -

Two questions - can I buy a Triton Caselona Knob
What are the "Date Codes" - the flat was built in 2013 so the shower cannot be older than that !

Thanks in advance

-----------------

Triton Response"
"I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the shower however without a receipt you are not covered by the manufacturers guarantee.

If you can look on the underside of the shower, there is a do not remove label, this will have a date code on it and will tell us the date of manufacture but could tell us that you are still covered. It will be a letter and two numbers something like l09 or G14.

If you paid by card, your bank statement should suffice as proof of purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Caselona - On / Off knob - and Triton Year of Manufacture Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock