Discuss Tricks and pranks at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
They were talking on 6 music today about pranks and stuff and got me thinking...

I'll set the bar low ......working in a house without a working toilet (I was fitting bathroom) and two plasterers were downstairs. One of them badly needed a dump so ended up squatting over a bucket in the garage.

These guys were rough as hell and had it coming (one of their mates came in and next thing I knew some of my stuff went missing).....anyway.....I didn't warn him that the lady of the house was on her way back to park her car in the garage, and she had a remote door opener!

The plasterer was unvaled mid jobbie and couldn't get his trousers up quick enough! The lady was all OMG!! and on the phone to her husband straight away.

Nice one mate haha

Croppies Ronnie Corbett story will be along in a minute wait for it wait for it!

When i was an apprentice there was a couple pipe fitters that use to hate proper idiots so got in early doors on site one day. Grabbed their hard hats and tub of boss white promptly smeared it over the webbing inside. Needless to say when they went out on site they just lobbed hats on head .

Well that snack time made interesting convo

I once worked with a bloke who used to lay sheets of paper between the bread in folkes sandwiches

In the drying room on a site, in the early days of impact drivers we screwed someone's boots to the floor with 2 inch 10 and a penny washer, the same bloke had his tool box expanding foamed and sealed shut.

One of the agents used to leave his car unlocked, cling filmed the door frame up top to bottom and placed a smoke pellet in his car he looked out the window thought it was on fire bolted out the door and found himself shrink wrapped.

At college we had to make a rig up using a mix of fittings then pressure test it. We loosened the 15mm comp stopend on someone's rig and pumped it up to about 6 bar while the lad who's work it was was getting the lecturer to come sign it all off, complete fluke timing but the cap shot off at crotch height just as the lecturer lent over to inspect it..

Then not so much of a prank but good fun, was a length of 15 cut to about 900mm and plumbers mait made the best pee shooter you've ever known. Bruises bigger then paintball shots! Took out a few windows by mistake along the way too but livened up the afternoon. Although you did occasionally get plumbersmait suck in your teeth, that and it tastes rough!

And my most recent yet entertaining was writing cooker on the shower cable and shower on the cooker cable, lighing up on lighting down etc on a sparks first fix then watching him work out what was going on two weeks later.

I once hid in a customers tool shed. Rang his phone from my mobile and told him I was stuck in it. 'Why are you in there?' He says. 'Nevermind that I said, come let me out.'

Anyways when he opened the door I beat him to death with a pitchfork.

I once hid in a customers tool shed. Rang his phone from my mobile and told him I was stuck in it. 'Why are you in there?' He says. 'Nevermind that I said, come let me out.'

Anyways when he opened the door I beat him to death with a pitchfork.

I'd have used the hoe or pumped him full of weed killer like homeland security water boarding a school teacher

They were talking on 6 music today about pranks and stuff and got me thinking...

I'll set the bar low ......working in a house without a working toilet (I was fitting bathroom) and two plasterers were downstairs. One of them badly needed a dump so ended up squatting over a bucket in the garage.

These guys were rough as hell and had it coming (one of their mates came in and next thing I knew some of my stuff went missing).....anyway.....I didn't warn him that the lady of the house was on her way back to park her car in the garage, and she had a remote door opener!

The plasterer was unvaled mid jobbie and couldn't get his trousers up quick enough! The lady was all OMG!! and on the phone to her husband straight away.

Well at least no one put cling film on top of d bucket

Worked on a site next to a harbour, one plumber on this site shut me in a bathroom that didn't have a door handle, I was in there for ages and he thought it was hilarious.

On the last day before myself and a mate left for another site we found a dead fox floating in the harbour, we fished it out and put it in a rubble bag and left it in the plumbing container in the site compound.

My mate went back to the site a few times and I asked him if the dead fox had been discovered, he said no until a while later he heard the fox started to stink out the whole compound, the site manager thought there was a drainage problem and got them checked out.

One morning the plumber that shut me in the bathroom put his hand in the rubble sack and found the smelly, rotting dead fox. :willy_nilly:

Once caught a mouse and thought it would be funny to put it in the desk drawer of an office girl before she started work.
Needless to say there was f@@kin hell on and a final warning later i still thought it was funny.

I think she spoilt a pair or knickers

While at college one of the lads on my course who thought he was all that left his jacket on his chair and whent for a smoke. A lad grabbed the jacket intending to hide it, but found his car keys in the pocket. He emptied the contents of the tutors hole punch in his air con vents and set the blower on max. End of the day he gets in his car only for it to become a giant snow globe.

That was neither a trick, nor a prank.

Just an unprovoked attack by a celebrity on a member of the public.

get on, you tricked Mr Corbitt into thinking you were a nice chap and played the old loose my pole prank on his daughter, totally fits the post title :)

Had a right pita on one site but he still never found out who warmed up his Benders when he left the room.....mind you he was a big lump and wow did they fly across the room.......lol:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tricks and pranks at work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock