Discuss Trianco Electric Boiler Noise Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

david

Hi,. I have had a noise problem with this boiler from day one. It seems to be coming from the boiler. It cycles noisily and then all is quiet and then noise and then quiet etc. There is plenty of flow through the boiler and it leaves at 58c and returns at 48c. I had a plumber out who could not diagnose but didnt like the look of the F&E pipe connection into the flow which is like an inverted "U". I put a thermometer on the elbow to this "U" which showed around 48c. An inch away on the vertical run to the F&E tank there was a drop of 9c. Does this indicate that the water is unable to expand properly into the F&E tank-hence the noise? I am at my wits end with this one.

Regards David

Hi David have you got the problem sorted if not have you got any pictures of the installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trianco Electric Boiler Noise Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back