Discuss Trevi CTV volume control handle removal in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm removing a Trevi CTV but struggling removing the volume control handle. The temperature control knob is removed but I can't see how to remove the volume control handle. It won't budge. Does it just clip off?I
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

If this is said control then it looks like it just clips on 6 plastic lugs,

Trevi handle.PNGTrevi gear.PNG

Reply to Trevi CTV volume control handle removal in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to replace an ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge but, having removed the temperature control knob from the housing that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock