Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Trappex rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADM360

Evening Chaps.

I have some how managed to receive 2 of the free giveaways (once released from the post office!!)!!

I therefore feel that it would be only fair to offer the one that I picked up today back out there to one of you guys that missed out, preferably to a near by Arms member!!

Cheers Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi Folks, Just saying hello. I do tackle the odd plumbing job when I can't get hold of a professional plumber, which I'm sad to say is quite...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock