Currently reading:
Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester

Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Trappex Centramag grows ,I am wanting to give away 20 free pump rotation testers .You need to reply on this thread to receive a free pump rotation pump tester courtesy of Trappex.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Ermi,

You don't need one, just run your hands over the pump and you know which way it's going, like a good doctor, be as useful to you as an ejector seat in a helicopter

I don't need a lot of things but it's free and wanted one! Normally take out screw and look. Sometimes jammed pump gets hot and humms but it's stationary.

I don't need a lot of things but it's free and wanted one! Normally take out screw and look. Sometimes jammed pump gets hot and humms but it's stationary.

Usually get bloody hot as well, maybe free electronic thermometers would be nice hey if any going

Ermi,

Wilo use put a rotation unit in the end of their commercial 3 phase pumps are they still doing it, get the phase rotation right

[video=youtube;NO8aje1QC38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8aje1QC38[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody from the original 20 hasn't received the Trappex pump tester ,please pm me tomorrow and I will send another out next week.

The same bloke is selling oil burner drive couplings for 9.99. :) :) :) :)

Can I have a free trappex filter instead? You'll have to do something to sway me away from adey? :)

They have the UK Franchise for Motan Boilers, but they are giving a 7 year warranty off there own back .Marketing and warranty cover is down to the them not the Romanian manufacturer. They have started to sell a lot of the Motan boilers and they are not cheap.

I thought Motan were German outfit. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock