Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the pub for a couple of hours and missed all the freebie action! I'll try one out if any left.

Well you could always start taking delivery address's for the inline trapex filter just pop mine out to the same address as the pump tester,

kind regards.

Currently testing ,hopefully try to launch the Trappex centramag inline filter for April/May.But I will be giving 10 freebies away then , only on this forum.

Currently testing ,hopefully try to launch the Trappex centramag inline filter for April/May.But I will be giving 10 freebies away then , only on this forum.

Ferroli have been giving away filters, re branded no nonsense ones. Pile of poo.

Assume I'm too late but love freebies

I take the screw out and look down the hole " Am I daft " please don't answer the last bit, I have a mantelpiece clock that works under water, I must admit
I don't think I am keeping up with technology , am I slowing down or is click-nology speeding up. I have just applied to have 3 ph installed in my house so I would luv
one so I can test the tester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently Trappex Centramag have teamed up with a new boiler manufacturer called Motan boilers .Motan boilers make it mandatory a Trappex Centramag filter is fitted on there system otherwise the warranty is void.They are the first boiler manufacturer that have made fitting a filter mandatory ,I am sure others will follow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
Back