Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Trap O Rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone got an idea the best place to get O rings for sink and basin traps? I need packs of 10 preferably. So as to cut down on cost and repeat purchases. Thanking yous for your assist:yes:

mcalpine sell them as a seperate item. Most merchants will have some, prob in a pack of 2 for £5. phone mcalpine sales and tell them you fit loads of the traps but sometimes need spare washers and beg. :)

always interested in a new supplier to compare prices,
this site is very expensive, try BES, you will save a lot

Used to shop from BES, but we had an 'arguement'. I asked for one thing and another was supplied (order made and confirmed over the phone with female staff). When it was delivered, I tried to have it returned but they insisted I was to be responsible for the return postage fee? I told them to get lost as their female staff was to blame. Never used them since

Well before you order these there not o rings o rings are circular in section these are washers or seal rings wouldnt want you falling out with another company

too small an amount for me to fall out with anyone.
besides, they will always be used for summat else. I di keep the part from BES and use on another job though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trap O Rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock