Currently reading:
transporter or transit

Discuss transporter or transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nat

Hi all,

I am going to get myself a van but am going a bit mad trying to decide what to get! I think I've narrowed it down to either transporter or transit. My budget is max £3.5k which gets you a pretty good transit or an older/more mileage transporter.

Would be grateful of any advice/thoughts on the above. Anything that could help me make up my mind would be great!

Cheers,

Nat

Ford Transit Van Rear Door Loom Guards for O/S & N/S | eBayopefully this one works though you only need the door that has the handle

What tuning did you have done? Improved power or MPG?

bhp and tork ....drives so much better now ,did 115m/ph last week on friday on the way home :) it is so much better to drive now
no more straggle up hill .

Did you dyno it to see what kind of bhp increase you got? I have a t30 130bhp model and the most I have had it up to is about 105mph, didnt feel like it had much left in it. It pulls nicely up hills though.

i chipped my rover 75 cdt and put a egr bypass in its gone from 115 bhp to 157 bhp what a difference it makes it throws you back in the seat now so not surprised this tech has moved on to vans

Dyno it ??? How can you tell what that have done in to now what is the bho now ?
I did have it done by REVO !
Will recommend it to every transporter owner !
It fills like new van to me !
at 115m/ph I got worried and took my foot of as it nearly reached 4k revs which is the red zone !
Myne is t28 102 bhp

I had transit sold it two years ago ! I had 04 plate one and started to rust from everywhere I was shocked ! Transporter is much better but it's expansive ! I am happy with my transporter is just if they could make cabin little bit bigger will be better !

Dyno it ??? How can you tell what that have done in to now what is the bho now ?
I did have it done by REVO !
Will recommend it to every transporter owner !
It fills like new van to me !
at 115m/ph I got worried and took my foot of as it nearly reached 4k revs which is the red zone !
Myne is t28 102 bhp

on a rolling road stan,the rover hits 130 and keeps going but i lose my nerve over that,on a private test track of course officer

I had transit sold it two years ago ! I had 04 plate one and started to rust from everywhere I was shocked ! Transporter is much better but it's expansive ! I am happy with my transporter is just if they could make cabin little bit bigger will be better !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to transporter or transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock