Discuss Transit vs Vivaro/Traffic/Primastar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do love that nv200....hang on a minute he said 400 now there's a real van standing room in the rear 3meter lengths in side even room for a kettle and recliner in the back

Talbot express now THAT was a van! Barn doors on the side! No turbo no power steering and the quater light used to undo so you could get a breeze without having to lower the window full height gear lever too how many of you remember those???

Ahhhhh talbot.
Set the tappets with a screwdriver instead of feeler guages lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Transit vs Vivaro/Traffic/Primastar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening. I'm after buying a Ford Transit Custom as my old but trusty Vauxhall combo is starting to feel it now and doesn't look the part...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have an odd one, i have had one like this before but would like to know the reasoning behind it if there are any explanations. My...
Replies
Views
Seasons greetings! Have just enough saved money now to get a new van going for transit connect swb Found a good deal online built to order 11.5k...
Replies
Views
G
Hi im new here so sorry in advance if i make any mistakes! Basically i have a 07 SWB Transit at ther moment but im due a new van, been to place...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
B
the landy has done that land rover thing again,saying that we think either the front diff has died or the recently fitted,still under warranty...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock