Discuss Transit Custom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a second I thought ye said 1 in Watford then 1 in Limerick. Now that would b a spin!!

Have had mine 2 months, and I love it almost as much as I love my kids. Lovely to drive only downside is I never want to get out and do any work

Thanks everyone, I think I might end up getting one in the next few weeks hopefully.

Actually saw a M reg one today all hand painted Grey, probably to hide the rust n welds.

lol, I wonder if ford have learnt from their mistakes, the older transits including the mk7's rusted terribly compared to vivaros and a few others excluding the vitos. Im sure only time will tell if the customs have been galvanised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Transit Custom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back