Discuss Training advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emm
I would think you would do quite well being a female plumber, probably not that many about and some people may feel more comfortable having a woman in their house. Use being a female to your advantage.
Good Luck.

Plumbing work is generally a lot lighter than it was years ago. A large proprtion of baths are acrylic these days as opposed to cast iron, and there are many power tools and electric chisels which make light work of what was once very laborious. On the few occasions where a plumber is asked to install a cast iron bath etc, you can often get round it by getting help in moving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Training advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Trying to reach out to plumbers in nottingham but advice from anywhere in the country would be much appreciated. I’m out of a job...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I've been looking into a career now for sometime, I initially had three options, one being a carpentry course, a plumbing...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have very recently completed my level 2 diploma in college and am at a stage to wanting to get some experience in the real world...
Replies
Views
So I fully expect to get some stick for this one but I'll ask anyways. I am currently employed as a manufacturing engineer, however I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock