Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ff

Well spoted, it is true then, you do have a big IQ. Obviously there is no C&G 6129 L1. I'm actually doing C&G 6129 L2 & 3.
Yes they have told me exactly what I am doing for my money and yes it is my money, get it?

When I finish, I am not looking to be a employee again, probably a sole trader to begin with. Don't get me wrong I know it's not going to be a walk in the park, but with the right attitude a lot of effort, good advise and support I believe I will be able to make a living.

So no NVQ then?

Re: train 4 trade skills scenario 4

hi

i see you are on senario 4, any tips on how to complte senario 1? thanks, apache

People say they have researched this in detail then get confused over the levels and types of qualification on offer. I think 'research' is more than often a case of talking to salespeople err i mean advisor's.
Both quals are 2 years out of date anyway, very old hat and a large cost, government are putting all money into apprentices at all ages so why would people pay all this money on an outgoing qual? Didn't the research pick that up?

We are struggling to get hold of T4TS. They came round to speak to my husband about the course. Rang to follow up but he hadnt made a decision so he said he would call back. He hasnt and now we cant get hold of them. Rang the call centre and they couldnt help. All we can do is go on a database for info to be sent. Has anyone got a phone number to enrol?

Thanks

I had someone who came to visit me yesterday, I was all up for it,sold it to me very well and sounded to good to be true.

I was due a second visit this evening, but after reading all this I canx straight away, so looks like ive saved some money.

Thanks

I had someone who came to visit me yesterday, I was all up for it,sold it to me very well and sounded to good to be true.

I was due a second visit this evening, but after reading all this I canx straight away, so looks like ive saved some money.

Thanks

Not always as bad as everyone makes out mate! I doin t4ts course and I think it's fine! Not been mis sold one thing and I getin level 2+3 tech cert and this leads on to nvq 2+3 best thing I have done!

Not always as bad as everyone makes out mate! I doin t4ts course and I think it's fine! Not been mis sold one thing and I getin level 2+3 tech cert and this leads on to nvq 2+3 best thing I have done!

did they tell you the quals you are on are out of date?

To be honest fuzzy I started b4 they went out of date and whilst at jtl which is the main training provider they said the quals just bein super seeded? Basically they still recognised but u can't enrol as new from this september

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock