Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the course at the beginning of the year, the advisor told me that there was a centre in manchester so I'd arranged to stay with friends.....now it is time for my practical I find out there is no centre in manchester, my nearest is leeds!!! paying for hotels, travel..... it's going to cost a lot!! Does anyone know if you can claim any costs back i don't have that kind of money!!

Re: tony bryden from train 4 trade skills

hi truemanufan
can you tell me who told you that you get your travelling and accomodation expences covered please, or who i need to ask about it.
Thanks

alright mate ,me personanly would not give them a penny as for getting on a plumbing coarse why not try a local collage from my experiance thats the best option.

College course plus 3-4 years training, I would recommend. Remember your first year will be spent being a joey.

train 4 trade skills scam

i am currently doing a plumbing course with t4ts .i was told when i took the course there was a shortage of 70,000 plumbers in the uk . is this correct? .i have heard the plumbing trade is overflowing at the moment . ihave been to see a lawyer and he has asked me to get as much info as i can on t4ts .is anyone else doing this course and think its a rip off ?. the price of the course was £3950 which i pay £110 per month i have been paying since 01/12/2008

Re: train 4 trade skills scam

no there is no 70000 skills shortage as this is being shamelessly exploited but i fear you are way too late to get any financial refund

i still have £2700 to pay i just want the course canceled to save me that £2700

Shortage of 70,000?

No way, this is a recession we're in.

there never was an immediate shortage of plumbers ,it was an estimated shortfall of 30,000 over 10 years and did not take into account the reccesion,you were lied to if you were told 70,000,did you get this in writing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock