Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Carcraft main stakeholders were RBS not Barclays?

Hi everyone was looking for some help im due to meet the guy for train 4 skills tomorrow and after reading some off the views on this im having 2nd thoughts....I would like to know if the company is worht the money. also i will be traing towards my CITY OF GUILDS LEVEL 2 and DiPloma in plumbing and heating 6199-11. What exatley ARE these qualifications?will i be a fully qualified plumber? would i.e would i be able to fix electric showers, boilers etc etc or will it be the basics?

are you employed in the industry and or will they get you work? without that you will not complete, read the samll print

Thanks fuzzy so just to confirm

City of GuildsNVQ level 2 diploma in Plumbing and heating 6189-11 (Im in scotland) Is a qualified plumber?

yes, qualified in basic plumbing, many places ask for advanced, which is l3

I found them good the only bad thing i found talking to other trainees was the price difference we all payed for the same course , but the training was good i went to Featherstone

thanks guys after speaking to the guy its NVQ level 3 i get trained in :)

you can get trained but you will NOT succeed without employment. you will not pass unless you pass all aspects of NVQ3, theres alot to it mate, ALOT, it aint going to be a quick fix. Most people who do fast track only do 6129 Tech Cert, taking on NVQ3 is a big ask, and as said you need employment/work experience

be careful, trained in and assessed in can be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock