Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else received a letter asking them to pay an additional £1000 to complete the first part of the course?

Apparently this is to cover new regulations introduced in August 2009. And considering its now April 2011, why has it taken around 18 months to bother to tell me?

Needless to say, they have a letter of complaint on the way asking for a full refund

Not holding much hope for my money back but im going to give it a damn good try

Definitely not had a letter and if they did get one there is not much hope of them getting it!

Hi Bill, hope by now you have you finished your T4TS plumbing course. Could you please give some advice on this as I am about to go for my first 2 weeks practical training at Southhampton.

I signed up with T4TS last year and was missold the course, the course i thought i was signing up for does not exist and T4TS have basically said tough luck!!!! I can not cancel the course and now have been passed to a debt company by Barclays as am not paying the £135 a month.
Anyone in the same boat or have any advice.

if you feel you have been mis sold the course then this may be false representation as set out under the Misrepresentation Act 1967 s2 (1) innocent misrep, or it may have been made fraudulently - s2 (2) if fraudulent then the Fraud Act 2006 will also apply!

Well the job i do at the moment i have done for 8 years and this year i have had very little work coming in and i have went from around £20,000 per year to around £12,000. Plumbing has always been something i have wanted to do but think now with my work the way it is would be a great time to do it.

The guy who gave me the interview says at the end i would get a NVQ level 1 and 2. Sorry if that information is wrong im just going by what i was told in the interview.
was it a oldish guy in a suit and asked you too play a dvd
and wanted cash allmost on the spot soo he can leave you with the first part of the course lol
same guy came and see me

was it a oldish guy in a suit and asked you too play a dvd
and wanted cash allmost on the spot soo he can leave you with the first part of the course lol
same guy came and see me

Yeah was an oldish bloke called Michael, he told me was only 1 place left on the course and to secure my place i would have to pay £100 and sign the paperwork!!!!

Hi,
I have complete 2 years at college completing city and guilds level 1 & 2. For me to get on to level three I am required to find an apprenticeship and complete so many hours. I am unable to find an apprenticeship after 12months of searching. I have enquired about this Train 4 trade skills and they have said i can go straight on to there course from level 2 costin £5000 which they believe I can complete in 15months and be fully qualified. and NVQ Level 3.
Can anyone suggest what I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock