Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: t4t skills

i tryrd 2 do the cold water system check clicked on every thing under the sink but not leting me do it done every thing els just the system check doing me head in know lyk can u help out

To be honest fuzzy I started b4 they went out of date and whilst at jtl which is the main training provider they said the quals just bein super seeded? Basically they still recognised but u can't enrol as new from this september

so u doing this with jtl or t4ts?

coz its an odd set up, you enrol and pay t4ts and they pay jtl to do the on site assessments.

coz its an odd set up, you enrol and pay t4ts and they pay jtl to do the on site assessments.

Yeah a bit strange considering all the paperwork and workbooks are supplied by jtl! Sorry when I said practical work I meant atl! Typo! Very good training though

I've nearly finished a T4TS plumbing course. My advice to anyone taking this up is to take your time with learning and also always ask others for advice on things that don't sink in. I have a friend who started the course the same time as me and finished it in about 8months, problem being is that he doesn't actually know anything and frequently rings me for advice, and I'm not even qualified yet:).
If you do decide you want to be a plumber and you have a mortgage and all that bollox this is a good way of getting into it. But it ain't cheap and you reallly need to be willing to start up on your own once you have finished. I'd even go on to say make sure you check all the options available too you before making the decision to go with these guys, you may find there's other options which would suit you better. I did T4TS because my local college doesn't do a plumbing course.
One last thing if you do it this way be prepared to learn a lot of lessons after you have finished, see it as like when you passed your driving test, you may be able to drive but you've got a lot of driving to do before you become good at it.

Re: t4t skills

i tryrd 2 do the cold water system check clicked on every thing under the sink but not leting me do it done every thing els just the system check doing me head in know lyk can u help out

Explore further under the sink to the extreme left where you will find two washing machine connection taps

Hi Guys.

Is it worth doing the train 4 trade course? I'm really interested in becoming a plumber but have read mixed reviews? Any plumbers out there that would take someone on who'd done the course.
Also do you get all the qualifications you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock