Discuss Trade4tradeskills nvq 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train4TradeSkills nvq 2

For everyone who received notification from T4TS /ERR Ltd telling them their Level 3 plumbing course has been halted until the NVQ 2 has been completed. Be aware that your expenses for the 3 weeks in Luton, for said NVQ 2 assessment, will NOT be met by them!
I know this because I had to cancel my assessment when I found out. The £5770 paid for the course does not, they have said, cover NVQ expenses. They'll give you the NVQ but you have to pay for your accommodation etc.
Spread the news to fellow students please.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your news azzurro curse of the small print Strikes again decent thing you coming on here to inform others thanks regards Turnpin:punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trade4tradeskills nvq 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock