Search the forum,

Discuss Trade4tradeskills nvq 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train4TradeSkills nvq 2

For everyone who received notification from T4TS /ERR Ltd telling them their Level 3 plumbing course has been halted until the NVQ 2 has been completed. Be aware that your expenses for the 3 weeks in Luton, for said NVQ 2 assessment, will NOT be met by them!
I know this because I had to cancel my assessment when I found out. The £5770 paid for the course does not, they have said, cover NVQ expenses. They'll give you the NVQ but you have to pay for your accommodation etc.
Spread the news to fellow students please.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your news azzurro curse of the small print Strikes again decent thing you coming on here to inform others thanks regards Turnpin:punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trade4tradeskills nvq 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2. Access training are offering an assessment package for £1500, which is competitive, but I am now nervous given the reviews I have seen on here. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Thanks in advance to any help or comments you can offer me. I’m a 29 year old lad who has been working in a small firm, mainly doing groundworks / extensions / full refurbishments. I have no previous trade qualifications. I have recently been looking to get involved in studying...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Good evening PlumbersForum I know this is probably the most commonly asked question but instead of looking through similar threads, maybe it would be best to write about my own circumstances. Basically ive been in trade for nearly 8 years now (left school a year early to become a builders...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock