Discuss tower zone valve in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willieplumb

Hi, this is my first post and would love some help.
I need to replace a Tower spring loaded motorised valve type
TOWER VALVE MV2-22C
I want to replace the complete head without having to drain down.
The valve is one of the older type with a grey plastic cover.
I have been told that the head on these valves can not be removed, I have also been told that they can be removed an replaced. Could someone please advise as I do not know which to do, try and replace head or drain down and replace the whole valve.
Would appreciate any advise,
Thanks

Hi, when you say actuator is that the complete head , motor, micro switch, spring mechanism ect. which will leave the valve intact. If so I am getting conflicting reports. Some say on this old valve this is not removable and some say it is.
Thanks for your help.

Might I suggest you call the manufacturer as without eyes on it its nigh on impossible for us to be 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tower zone valve in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock