Discuss torque wrench for service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire

Gas Engineer
anyone use a torque wrench when replacing the gasket on burner door after service or repair if so what Nm settings do you use

No but 6-7nm will do for most but each manufacturer has there own spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to torque wrench for service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to...
Replies
Views
Back