Search the forum,

Discuss Too Many forms! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello All,

I was just looking at the Corgi Direct Website to see what they have on offer.
Seems they have a form for everything! I know however that all the forms are not really necessary and some forms can be used for several puposes.

Can any of you seasoned engineers reccommend the most useful or best forms.

I can start with an easy one

1 - Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

thank you for your time
DD368

I like the female form,personally

know what you mean,there are forms to write out saying you have filled a form out

I have gsr and homeowner forms,warning notices,anything else write out on letter head,thats about it...I think

have quite a few labels for different things

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside of CP12s and warning notices, I've got fumes investigation and the flues in void space risk assessment.

and the form that says it was printed on recycled trees form to save the planet,the toilet risk assessment form,and most of the forms are total bull form if you want to order theses the codes are tree1 bog1 and bull 1

Last edited by a moderator:
FORMS!!!! ArGhhh. I hate em, but I must fill them in....ALL of them.

Arrrrgh!

cp12 is a good one to carry landlord and homeowner safety also the warning notice form for id ar and ncs

Are Gas Safe forms the preferred choice of forms as Corgi is no longer the governing body and where is the best place to buy forms, labels etc.

Cheapest is from JBPM, dont use their ebay service tho, they add more cost buying their pads to cover whatever shipping aswell! Go to their website instead! Got 4 pads, and main 3 warning labels for £55 inc shipping

DD368 - there are loads. It's not the forms themselves that are legally required, just that you record the right information for the job you are doing. As long as this is right, you could write it on the back of a *** packet, but the forms act as a guide to what should be recorded in each situation. If you just want a good selection Corgi Direct do a pack of domestic ones for £40.

If you don't want paper forms and fancy doing cp12's on your phone then look at commusoft or this site sponsor joblogic service management software or another is called field engineer. commusoft one emails cp12 straight to the client, soon as you press send.

downfall to them is heavy on battery juice but also work on ipads and android tablets.

Perhaps I could reiterate; what forms are legally obligatory?

LGSC and Warning Notice (for ID & AR) are mandatory RIDDOR is now online but still technically a mandatory form, everything else can be covered in other formats, ie note on invoice etc

LGSC and Warning Notice (for ID & AR) are mandatory RIDDOR is now online but still technically a mandatory form, everything else can be covered in other formats, ie note on invoice etc

is there anywhere else we can download templates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Too Many forms! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock