Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Phone fully charged-check
Beer in hand-check
Credit available on account-check
Toys firmly in pram-check
Come on then Black Friday bring it on

I just wanna say good luck we're all counting on you ray

And please have more than 5 of each

What's this ?
am I missin something ?
Is this the guy with the shop again ?
Are there deals to be had

Have you booked the day off for this mate? I seem to remember you being practically moist with excitement this time last year!

Until somone told us there were only going to be 2-3 in stock per item and somthing like 50k of people on line

Have you booked the day off for this mate? I seem to remember you being practically moist with excitement this time last year!

Not the whole day that would be ridiculous it doesn't start until six. I just intend to have a few wallet loosening pints before I indulge

Until somone told us there were only going to be 2-3 in stock per item and somthing like 50k of people on line

There were lots of other cracking deals as well though mate which were more widely available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, This is my first time posting as I'm a new member so apologies in advance if this has been covered before. I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Toto Energy Goes Bust- Customers getting gas for free? What to do? TOTO News Administration appointment 30th October 2019 Steve Absolom and Will...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock