Discuss Tonight's WATCHDOG, a must watch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
id be upset if i was a nissan driver aswell, as im driving a nissan :)

The Renault, Nissan & Vauxall are all basically the same van, as we know. What apparently has been happening from I think, certain 2006 to 2009 models is that some rain water coming off the windscreen area was getting at the glow plugs area I think & basically seizing the whole lot up costing ÂŁ6000 to repair - so vans were scrap. Think people are to get compensation now.

Nothing new with that, the Relays dump the water off the windscreen on top of the gear linkage.

I am, which is why I was shytting myself? Turns out it has nothing to do with my model (NV200), if you are to believe them

Im driving the same van at the moment. I think its horrible. It's giving me back and leg ache. Not a nice drive at all.

Im driving the same van at the moment. I think its horrible. It's giving me back and leg ache. Not a nice drive at all.

Not quite sure why I am a sucker for the NV200? You are right, they dont make driving pleasant. But I have had Nissans for long than I can remember.
Nissan ????? can't remember what that was (what was that model b4 Primera)?
Nissan Primera
NV 200
NV 200
Have always had them from brand new. So as the saying goes:''Better the devil you know than the untested Angel''

Currently driving a VW Caddy while I wait for mine to be collected on Monday for repairs and it is a better drive, 'cept for the contents of the tank swishing about and scaring the hell out of my life???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's WATCHDOG, a must watch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock