Discuss tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a few busted boilers waiting for me tomorrow, but I am not in the mood either, butt kicking needed.................

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite looking forward to it. Two weeks is long enough for me. Love my kids to bits but they're driving me up the wall!

Standard to combi in Newbury tomorrow. Bring it on!

Monday Tuesday is two new rads in an orangery and first fix ensuite and cloakroom. Wed am rad swap. Wed pm rad swap and then Thu and ongoing for four weeks bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom.

Tomo am remove gas fire, pm new rad and filling loop, boiler service.

3 Sani`s to look at, don`t know which model and which towns and don`t care as it`s just another day. Only had the bank holidays off so no real break here.

A few days this week renewing gas safe. Dreading 1st wearing of work trousers. I think everthing has shrunk over Christmas! Or is it that I have put on nearly a stone!!!!:banghead:

Damn those Christmas goodies, people buy each other :001_9898: upon :001_9898: in the form of endless boxes of chocolates.
I too am a fat ba57ard.

I was fat before xmas and am fat after. My new years resolution was to not make any stupid plans that I would never stick to. So far it's working out for me.

Think i might have to have a lye in tomorrow, haven't got too much lined up just some work in a void

I'm quite looking forward to it. Two weeks is long enough for me. Love my kids to bits but they're driving me up the wall!

Standard to combi in Newbury tomorrow. Bring it on!

Yep same here quite happily go back to work and let the wife continue the refereeing

Think i might have to have a lye in tomorrow, haven't got too much lined up just some work in a void

same but got one length of 2" to weld in one tomorrow

Yep same here quite happily go back to work and let the wife continue the refereeing

I was very nearly pushed over the edge earlier listening to mine bicker over a pack of top trumps that have been sat in the house for at least 3 years! I threatened to send all their toys and Christmas presents to Africa which just lead to them questioning if they had electricity in Africa for the xbox! Agggggghhhhhhhhhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back