Discuss To add inhibitor into towel radiator in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Once the towel rail valves are closed there’s no need to close any other valves around the house.

There will only be a little pressure. Just close the valves and open the top vent but with a towel. You’re not gonna flood the place, at most might be half a cup of water on the floor!
Yep - once you get to half a cup you know the valves aren't holding

Once the towel rail valves are closed there’s no need to close any other valves around the house.

There will only be a little pressure. Just close the valves and open the top vent but with a towel. You’re not gonna flood the place, at most might be half a cup of water on the floor!
Thank you very much Timmy for you being helpful and patient!
Have a great weekend!

Reply to To add inhibitor into towel radiator in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock