Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss TMV 2 and Worcester Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozak1968

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Are there any issues with installing a TMV2 on the supplies to a kitchen sink?The boiler is a Worcester junior 28 which has no temperature control on the hot water. The customer is old and wants to reduce the temperature of the hot water.

the only issue i can see is a bit longer heat up times other than that dont think there is a issue but if your that concerned phone Worcester up to double check can give you the new phone no if you want?

Just thought I should check to see if there are problems with combis and TMVs.

seen plenty of andrews with the same set up (mains pressure hot water)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TMV 2 and Worcester Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
All of my London house plumbing is being redone, with a heatpump heating a DHW tank, and a hot water recirculation system. With the hot water...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock