Discuss TMS Print? Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXTENK

Gas Engineer
Used this company back in 2012 for A6 cards, excellent quality, service and price. Believe they were site sponsors also? Tried contacting them again today via phone and email with no response. Does anyone know if they are still going or alternatively know of other similar company's who you could recommend.

Used this company back in 2012 for A6 cards, excellent quality, service and price. Believe they were site sponsors also? Tried contacting them again today via phone and email with no response. Does anyone know if they are still going or alternatively know of other similar company's who you could recommend.

Anyone know if TMS Print are still trading?

5,000 A6 double sided cards, quantity of business cards, fridge magnets, Business card size stickers. TMS did my artwork and design last time hence the thread so I have nothing at the minute. Do you know a company who does this?

5,000 A6 double sided cards, quantity of business cards, fridge magnets, Business card size stickers. TMS did my artwork and design last time hence the thread so I have nothing at the minute. Do you know a company who does this?

There are lots of companies to choose from but i recommend Dean Ford on www.fullrangeprintsolutions.co.uk

If you do not get success or unhappy come back to me and i will find you a couple of other contacts

Thanks, Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TMS Print? Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock