Search the forum,

Discuss TMS Print? Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXTENK

Gas Engineer
Used this company back in 2012 for A6 cards, excellent quality, service and price. Believe they were site sponsors also? Tried contacting them again today via phone and email with no response. Does anyone know if they are still going or alternatively know of other similar company's who you could recommend.

Used this company back in 2012 for A6 cards, excellent quality, service and price. Believe they were site sponsors also? Tried contacting them again today via phone and email with no response. Does anyone know if they are still going or alternatively know of other similar company's who you could recommend.

Anyone know if TMS Print are still trading?

5,000 A6 double sided cards, quantity of business cards, fridge magnets, Business card size stickers. TMS did my artwork and design last time hence the thread so I have nothing at the minute. Do you know a company who does this?

5,000 A6 double sided cards, quantity of business cards, fridge magnets, Business card size stickers. TMS did my artwork and design last time hence the thread so I have nothing at the minute. Do you know a company who does this?

There are lots of companies to choose from but i recommend Dean Ford on www.fullrangeprintsolutions.co.uk

If you do not get success or unhappy come back to me and i will find you a couple of other contacts

Thanks, Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TMS Print? Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code indicating pressure was below minimum. We resolved ourselves by using the manual and topping up per the guide. Sometime later, in some really cold...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard where the soil pipe runs through each of the 4 floors on my side of the building. Within this cupboard there is a T junction taking the bath and kitchen...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock