Discuss Time for a new hot water cylinder? (foam cracks and bulges) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Chill CHRISX, HV as in the members name and often used.

Hello rpm,

As soon as I posted the message that You just quoted and replied to I saw that You and Member HarvestFields were communicating and I realised that `HV` was referring to him.

I then quickly edited my message out with a brief explanation - You were obviously already writing your reply to that message.

However - Thanks for the explanation.

Chris

I had one to change a couple of days ago. Ancient direct cylinder and had to apply heat. Also a poor fit as there was no DOC so had to get as low as possible with the hot taps and then wrap with towels to catch the remaining water. Luckily it was a 27” top fitted heater.

Reply to Time for a new hot water cylinder? (foam cracks and bulges) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice, i have recently had solar panels fitted and have an Eddi which uses the energy we generate to heat the cylinder using the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock